“A system that is both watertight and user-friendly as well as being able to meet internal and external reporting requirements.”
COMPLIANCE MANAGER, LASER MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Creating value through expertise and innovation for more than 35 years with robust cost-effective Foreign Trade Compliance solutions, services, content and knowledge.
For more than 35 years, eCustoms has helped thousands of organizations—from industry, education, not-for-profits and many others—solve their cross-border and foreign trade compliance issues with Visual Compliance‘s suite of solutions, technologies and services.
eCustoms’ journey began when Mr. Rajiv Manucha founded the company in 1981 with a revolutionary vision. At a time when computers and their processing and connectivity potential were barely understood by most, he was convinced of the benefits that the synergy of technology and trade compliance would bring. Leveraging his training and experience as an engineer, he melded the power of software with global trade compliance with the aim of helping businesses meet complex compliance challenges and obligations in a new, more productive way that also gave them competitive advantage.
The rest, as they say, is history. But even so, the work continues. Over the decades, Mr. Manucha has led eCustoms to be at the forefront of developing international trade compliance solutions. With our continued investments in technology and people we plan to be at the forefront for many more decades to come.
A Full complement of world-Class foreign trade compliance solutions and services
eCustoms offers a comprehensive world-class suite of online and integrated Foreign Trade Compliance Solutions for cost-effective management of compliance obligations under government and international regimes—BIS, DDTC, OFAC, DHS, FinCEN, ECO, BAFA, BMWFJ, SBDU, ISP and others. The Visual Compliance suite includes Restricted, Denied, Blocked, Unverified, and Sanctioned Party Screening; ECCN and USML ITAR classification and License Determination; Export License Management; Traveling Employee & Visitor Management; Export Documentation and AES Electronic Filing; Import Documentation & ABI Electronic Filing including ISF/10+2 and eManifest; HTS Import Classification and Rulings; NAFTA and other Free Trade Agreements; Integration with SAP, Oracle, Legacy, eCommerce and other corporate systems; Audit and Records Management; Statutes, Regulations and Resources.
eCustoms also offers a full range of complementary compliance services including user operational support, accurate and always current U.S. and international watch list content, screening and resolution services, consulting and program eligibility, as well as integration, implementation and deployment services.
Mission and focus
As an agent of change and trusted partner of choice we are committed to:
- Investing in and delivering solutions, services, knowledge, and content that help clients create, leverage, and sustain changes in their foreign trade compliance environments that deliver real value and align with their business strategies. Enabling clients to run tighter and with greater agility for the very competitive world in which they operate, and which lies before them.
- Devoting our hearts, minds, and resources to the on-going development and support of the best innovative and robust foreign trade compliance solutions, services, knowledge and content. Best serving the interests of our clients by delivering superior performance and value.
- Performing all development, technical direction, support, and services with our own full-time professional staff. Ensuring quality, consistency, and security, building upon our capabilities and refining our processes, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth, and creating and implementing best practices and unique solutions which deliver sustainable competitive advantages.
- Evaluating and measuring our efforts by what we help our clients achieve.
- Rewarding trust, enthusiasm, creativity and teamwork.
Through reputation, longevity, depth and diversity of experience, and commitment to research and development, eCustoms has earned a “who’s who” list of clients across all industries.
Many of our clients have been with us for well over a decade, some are now into their second and third. Most have evolved their foreign trade compliance processes to take advantage of the benefits, advantages and opportunities afforded by their Visual Compliance solutions.
Clients say they appreciate our culture of anticipating, listening, and responding to their needs. And that they rely on the strong relationships we have with their staff, other clients and governments.
How we can help
Deal with confidence with the industry leader.
For more information, call toll-free 1-877-328-7866 (Intl: 716-881-2590) and talk to one of our compliance consultants. They’ll help you analyze your restricted and denied party screening requirements, evaluate your options, and provide focused software demonstrations. Or send an email.